Fill in the form below we'll send you our latest blog posts as soon as they're published, so you can keep up-to-date with the legalisation and travel situation across the globe.
In this article
In the UAE and don’t have access to your birth certificate? Maybe you’ve just moved to a new job and want to call your spouse over, but they’re tearing their hair out looking for your Marriage Certificate! Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Vital Certificates are delighted to announce that we can now offer replacement UK Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates in the UAE. With two different service speeds to suit your needs, as well as attestation options if required, you can be sure you’ll have access to your vital documents, even if you’re away from home.
Why might I need a replacement birth/marriage/death certificate in the UAE?
- You may have lost your current birth, marriage or death certificate in the move over to the UAE.
- You may be sponsoring your spouse and children on your employment visa and are unable to find the original documents.
- If your children are starting school, you may need to present their birth certificates to the school before they’re allowed to attend.
- If you or your partner are having a child, you will require your marriage certificate to prove that you’re married.
- If you’re getting remarried, you may need your widowed partner’s death certificate to prove their death.
These are just a few of the scenarios in which you may need a replacement birth, marriage, or death certificate for use in the UAE.
Ready to get started? Click here to start exploring your options.
Need more information? Feel free to call us on +971 4 556 7338. We’d be more than happy to speak to you.