How to legalise a UK degree certificate for use in Qatar

You may also like...

2 Responses

  1. Syed says:

    I need a copy of my CEng. MICE Certificate to be legalized for use in the State of Qatar. Could you please advise if I need to send the original or a scan copy (pdf file) of the certificate would be suffice for the legalization?

    A copy needs to be attested by a UK solicitor, FCO, Qatar Embassy in the UK and MOFA.
    Please also advise the cost of legalization.

    • Ashraf Vachhiat says:

      Hi Syed,

      I’ve forwarded your query onto our sales team. They’ll get back to you as soon as possible! 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *