Full Relocation Package
More information on Vital Certificates’ Full Relocation to the UAE Package:
- Cultural Awareness Training: Learn how to communicate effectively across different cultures, both at a personal and professional level, by being culturally aware. Avoid misunderstandings and miscommunication.
- Financial Health Check: Get the best advice on the best way to sort out your finances before leaving the UK. Ensure that you are all set for your move to your new home.
- Flights and Temporary Accommodation: Have both flights to the UAE and temporary accommodation there sorted out by us. We will make sure you get the best choices suiting your needs.
- In-country orientation: Our specialists will visit neighbourhoods and schools that would be suitable for you and your family based on your requirements and reporting then back to you. Also, we will get house viewings arranged for you and, once you have found a new home for you and your family, we will also assist you with the relevant paperwork.
- Medical Insurance Advice: Talk to our medical provider so as to avoid any nasty surprises when you are in the UAE. Medical costs there can be very high and finding the best cover for you and your family is advised.
- Pet relocation: We will inform you of any requirements you may need before taking your pet abroad, as well as finding the most suitable option for you to enjoy each other’s company in your new place as soon as possible.
- Settling in assistance: We can help you with the paperwork for the connection of your utilities, telephone and satellite. Once that is in place, we can also introduce you to different neighbourhoods and expat organisations to help you settle in your new city.
- School assistance: We will produce a report of schools in your new place identifying criteria such as curriculum, size, style and location based on your schooling requirements so you can choose the best school for your children. Also, you can get school tours arranged for you and our assistance in the enrolment process.
- Shipping: From wrapping, packing and collecting your belongings from your current residence ensuring you have all the correct paperwork and documentation ready for the change, to offer you delivery and unpacking services at your destination address.
- Will advice: In the UAE all the courts work by the Sharia Law in cases of inheritance when there is no will. A non-Muslim expat who is resident in UAE can opt for the law of their Home Country to be applied to the distribution of their UAE assets, provided they have a legally recognised will. Our legal advisors can visit you to ensure everything is correct.
If you have any questions on our service or would like a personal quotation of the services you may be interested in, just give us a call on 0330 088 1142 . We would be pleased to help you.