Fill in the form below we'll send you our latest blog posts as soon as they're published, so you can keep up-to-date with the legalisation and travel situation across the globe.
Christmas time is almost here, so we wanted to let you know about our opening times over the festive season.
- Friday 23rd December : Open from 9am – 3pm
- Monday 26th December (Boxing Day) : Closed
- Tuesday 27th December (Bank Holiday) : Closed
- Wednesday 28th December : Open from 9am – 4pm
- Thursday 29th December : Open from 9am – 4pm
- Friday 30th January (New Year’s Day) : Open from 9am – 4pm
- Monday 2nd January (Bank Holiday) : Closed
Normal working hours resume on Tuesday 3rd January, from 5:30am – 5:30pm.
During these times, feel free to contact us on any of the available methods. We’ll be happy to help you.
You can still order online at any time, but please bear in mind our reduced opening times may affect timescales for some services. Most embassies are closed between Christmas and New Year, which could also increase the time taken to process your order.
From everyone at Vital, we’d like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!